- CleaningCustom Cleaning Options
- FunctionsMain Parts and Features
- SpecificationsComposition and Specifications
RYDIS MR6550 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Composed of eco-friendly materials while providing a variety of functions, excellent functionality, and sophisticated design, the Moneual RYDIS MR6550 is ideal for families with young children, dual-income families, pet owners, and seniors.
- Bio Clean System
- ULTRA MOTORPowerful BLDC motor provides superior suction power
- AUTO CLEANVariety of cleaning modes that cater to every type of home and lifestyle
- SLIM DESIGNSlim 3.23″ height allow easy access underneath
- HEALTH CAREMulti-layered filter to trap dust and allergens
Detachable mop for simultaneous floor cleaning
- SMART ECOSturdy and long lasting body composed of eco-friendly materials
The RYDIS MR6550 is ideal for every type of family and lifestyle
- Dual-income families Households where both spouses work can find relief in the RYDIS MR6550 that cleans the house during work hours.
- Families with young childrenNo matter how busy you are, you can always take care of your baby’s health with just the push of a button.
- Homes with petsLove your pet but don’t love their shedding? Use the RYDIS MR6550 to eliminate pet dander and fur from your home.
- SinglesLive alone but finding it too inconvenient to manually clean every day? Just use the remote to automatically clean your entire space at your convenience.
- SeniorsGift an RYDIS MR6550 to your elderly parents or grandparents to ensure that their homes will be clean and dust free without any labor on their part.
Personalized and Custom Clean
Experience a custom robot vacuum built to suit your personal needs.
Choose from a wide selection of modes to fit your space and lifestyle.
Cleaning Modes Video
Cleaning Functions Video
Custom Cleaning Options
The variety of cleaning modes ensures that any type of home space can be thoroughly cleaned.
- Automatic CleanThe RYDIS MR6550 automatically detects the most efficient cleaning path for the space, including automatic charging during the clean.
- Concentrated CleanFor areas needing a more concentrated clean, the RYDIS MR6550 moves in circular motions around the specified area to pick up all dust particles.
- Corner CleanThe RYDIS MR6550 follows a course along the walls of the space to vacuum hard-to-reach dust collected at the corners of the space.
- Manual CleanUse the remote control to easily control and direct the RYDIS MR6550 to clean in any area within the home as needed.
- Reserved CleanProgram your RYDIS MR6550 to automatically clean at the allotted time.
Slim 3.23″ Height
At a height of just 3.23″, the RYDIS MR6550 is designed to easily access and
clean underneath large fumiture such as beds and couches
that standard upright vacuum cleaners cannot reach.
Shadow Cleaning Mode
The RYDIS MR6550′s unique Shadow Cleaning Mode detects and performs
concentrated cleaning in areas that do not receive direct light
such as underneath large furniture like couches and beds.
The RYDIS MR6550′s powerful suction motor paired with a multi-layered filter provides
a more thorough clean, expertly trapping all exhaust dust and allergens.
High Performance BLDC Motor
Unrivaled clean with powerful suction power
- The powerful BLDC suction motor provides efficiency with
- every clean. The BLDC motor boasts the highest performance
- of its kind, with an operation lifetime that is 10 times longer
- (5,000 more hours of use) than the standard DC motor.
Removes not only visible particles but exhaust dust and allergens
- The High-Efficiency filter built into the RYDIS MR6550
- ensures that 99.5% of microscopic particles including not only household dust,
- but also hazardous substances such as mold, and ticks as small as
- 0.3 micrometre are removed as well.
Convenient Microfiber Mop
Vacuum and mop clean your floors simultaneously
- The detachable microfiber pad can be attached for cleaning of
- non-carpeted floors such as hardwood, tile, or linoleum, then
- easily removed for cleaning of carpeted floors.
Effective Twin Side Brushes
Collect dust even from corners and underneath furniture
Collision prevention sensors eliminate damage to walls or furniture
while state-of-the-art sensors provide a smarter clean
Smart Sensor Video Clip
Smart Sensor System
Built-in safety and collision prevention sensors prevent the RYDIS MR6550 from colliding with and scuffing furniture or walls. Sensors include the fall prevention sensor, off-ground sensor, dust bin sensor, brush overload sensor, wheel overload sensor, and battery sensor, among others, to provide the best in safety, cleaning efficiency, and long-lasting operation.
Long Lasting and Safe Operation
The RYDIS MR6550 is a long lasting robot vaccum that provides automatic clean
for your home without fear of collisions or damage incurred to itself or its surroundings.
Powerful BLDC Motor
The RYDIS MR6550′s powerful BLDC (Brush Less DC) motor contains no carbon in its construction and has a lifespan of 10 times the standard DC motor, the equivalent of 5,000 more hours of use.
What if you used the robot an hour a day every day?
Standard DC MotorAbout 1 year and 5 months of use (Motor life: About 500 hours)
BLDC MotorAbout 13 years and 9 months of use (Motor life: About 5,000 hours)
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
The RYDIS MR6550′s Lithium Iron Phosphate battery has the lifetime of approximately three times longer (1,000 times of charging/discharging) than that of standard lithium-family or nickel-family batteries and provides higher levels of operational safety due to its tolerance to high temperatures with virtually no risk of explosion.
What if you used and charged the battery once a day every day?
Standard Lithium/Nickel BatteryAbout 1 year of use (Battery life: About 350 charges)
Lithium Iron Phosphate BatteryAbout 3 years of use (Battery life: About 1,000 charges)
Have a nice day~
- Main Body
- Remote Control
- Mop Attachment and MicroFiber Mop
- Adapter and Power Cord
- Side Brushes
- Cleaning Brush
- Screwdriver and Screws for Side Brush Attachment
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Room Indicator
|Size||13.6″ (Width) x 3.23″ (height)|
|Cleaning Method||Vacuum Suction + Brushes|
|Suction Motor||BLDC Motor|
|Obstacle Detection||IR Sensor, Bumper Sensor|
|Dust Bin Volume||0.6L|
|Dust Filter||High-Efficiency Filter (H12)|
|Suction Power Control||Dual-level control (Normal Power/Turbo Power)|
|Cleaning Modes||Automatic clean / Corner clean / Concentrated clean / Manual clean / Shadow clean / Reserved clean / Daily reserve clean|
|Battery||Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery(LiFePo4)|
|Battery Life||Charging Cycles 1,000 times|
|Charge Time||2800mA Battery : 120 minutes|
|Usage Time||2800mA Battery : On General Power 100 minutes / On Turbo Power 70 minutes|